PASMA Training Courses
Contact us for dates in 2017
We are a registered Training Centre for PASMA
All delegates that pass the course will receive the accredited Pasma Card.
This Course is a PASS or FAIL Course.
FULL P.P.E NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE.
Contact Us on 01708-383350 to make a booking. Max 12 delegates.
The aim & objective of our PASMA Towers for user Course is for each person attending the course to be able to safely, correctly & competently identify, assemble, alter, use, move, inspect and dismantle prefabricated Aluminium and Fibre glass Mobile Access Towers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, current regulations & accepted approved methods, to have an understanding of current relevant legislation & regulations on Mobile Access Towers.
The PASMA Towers For Users Course content
- Introduction to Mobile Access
- Legal Overview - Health & Safety / work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European Standards
- Guidance & Information on Tower Components, Inspection & Maintenance
- Tower Assembly & Dismantle (3T Method & Advanced Guardrail)
- Tower Stability & Tying in . Hazards When Using Mobile Access Towers
- Your Responsibilities When Using Mobile Access Towers
- Multiple Choice Question Paper
- Practical Training Session
- Practical Assessment
One Day - typically 7 to 8 Hours
Upon successfully passing both the written and practical assessments, each delegate's details will be entered onto the PASMA central database & a Certificate of Competency & a Photo-ID Card will be issued that is valid for 5 years. All delegates will also receive a copy of the PASMA Course Notes, PASMA Code of Practice & Tower Assembley Instructions.
Courses can take place at our Purpose Built Training Center or at Your Site or Premises. Courses weekly, book now to avoid disappointment.
Please click on one of the options below to either see a list of upcoming PASMA training dates available through Broughton Plant Hire in 2017 or request a callback.