This lightweight aluminium jaws (Code FCA) holds pipe sizes 63-180mm without the need for reducing liners. When coupled together with the angle maker you have the versatility of a positioning clamp to hold pipe in 45° and 90° bends. The quick opening handle and the patented centering system allows you to install the clamp easily over the pipe until the weld process has finished.
- Pipe range 63-180mm Ø
- Made from lightweight aluminium and steel
- Easy to install and use
- No reduction lines required for smaller branch outlets
- Minimal excavation required, fits above pipe joint easily
- Available in 2 or 3 way configuration
- Self centering design requires no reducing shells