Ridgid HC450 Hole Cutter for Mechanical Tees
The HC450 is ideal for mechanical, industrial maintenance and fire protection contractors since it cuts holes into a wide variety of pipe materials.
- Engineered for continuous dry or oiled hole cutting
- Dual-side controls provide easy operation.
- GFCI and a built-in breaker for operator protection
- Chuck accommodates 1⁄8″ (3 mm) to 5⁄8″ (16 mm) arbors
- Two carrying handles ease mounting and alignment
- Built-in level for multiple hole alignment
|Hole Cutting Capacity||up to 4 3/4″ (Sch 10, 40 and 80 Pipe Dia.)|
|Pipe Diameter Mounting Range||1 1/4″ to 8″|
|Motor||Universal, 115V 25-60Hz 13 amp, 1.2 HP, UL/CSA listed|
|RPM||110 (no load)|
|Chuck Size||1/8” – 5/8”|
|115V approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards|