Roof Man Anchor
portable roof man anchor device for use on roofs of up to 5 degrees pitch, where the absence of guardrails or permanent anchor devices would otherwise preclude safe means of access.
- Does not penetrate the roof surface
- Base layer weights fully encased in rubber moulding
- Raised central pedestal reduces the distance of travel during a fall arrest event
- Rubber moulded base layer weights prevent rubber pads ‘peeling’ at the edges
- With the correct model it can be used on various roof surfaces in WET or DRY conditions
- Can be used on roofs up to 5° pitch
- Easy to assemble, minimal amount of components and no need for extra tools.