- Power Tower Nano SPPower Tower Nano SP With no climbing platform steps, podiums or erecting scaffold towers, quicker and easier than push around powered platforms. When the application calls for speed, efficiency and safety the Nano Self Propelled is the logical choice.Request a Quote
- SS0407E Electric Scissor Lift
The LGMG SS Series scissor lifts offer an ideal solution for the low-level access and tight restricted application job sites. Shorter overall machine length and lighter weight makes it suitable for most elevators.
Platform Capacity 240kg(530lbs)
Max. Working Height 5.6m(18.4ft)
- Genie GS-1330m Scissor Lift
The Genie® GS™-1330m scissor lift is designed for low-level access and space restricted applications. It is equipped with an efficient, all-electric DC drive system that offers productive power for getting around indoor jobsites with quiet, zero-emissions operation.
- Genie GS1932The GS1932 is a 19ft scissor lift with the flexibility to work both indoors and outside. It has the same zero inside turning radius and front wheel drive for working in tight spaces as the GS-1930, but is a lighter weight. It is only 2cm wider so it can still pass easily down corridors and through doorways.Request a Quote
- Snorkel 1930The Snorkel S1930e Scissor Lift is a low level access platform that is safer alternative to using aluminium towers, ladders and steps. With a working height of 7.8m, a single deck with a narrow isle and non marking tyres, the Snorkel S1930 Scissor Lift is perfect for safe working at height, indoors.Request a Quote
- Genie GS2032The GS2032 provides a maximum working height of 7.9m from a chassis that is just 81cm wide. Capable of working on the slab both indoors and outside, the GS2032 is suitable for a range of tasks including facilities maintenance as well as construction and industrial applications.Request a Quote
- Genie GS2632Genie GS2632 With a working height of 9.92m the Genie scissor lift offers capacity to lift two operators and their tools. Only 81cm wide and with a 1.16m stowed height, the GS-2632 is designed to pass easily down corridors and narrow aisles. A zero inside turning radius and front wheel drive help it navigate tight spots.Request a Quote
- Genie GS2646Genie GS2646 electric scissor lift with a working height of 9.92m. This electric scissor can lift two people with equipment when working indoors or outside, making it a flexible addition to any fleet. The GS2646 balances durability with excellent performance and ease of use. Maintenance is kept simple and straightforward thanks to swing-out trays and on-board diagnostics.Request a Quote
- Genie GR15The Genie GR-15 has a compact chassis meaning it can still travel in many passenger elevators and the operator can drive it through doorways, increasing productivity. Ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management and general maintenance, the intuitive joystick controls offer proportional lift and drive for a smooth ride.Request a Quote
- Genie GR20The Genie GR-20 offers an impressive 8m working height and a safe working load of 139kg, ample for one person plus tools. With a stowed height of less than 2m, it will still pass through standard interior doorways, making the Genie GR-20 suitable for a wide range of maintenance applications.Request a Quote
- DeckRailXtra Pipe CarrierThe deckRailXtra® system is designed to safely restrain and hold materials in place, allowing freedom of movement for the Operator without any intrusion into the platform deck area. The deckRailXtra® system has been manufactured using state of the art engineering principles and an innovative, harmonised design approach, both ergonomic and intuitive to use, the whole system perfectly complementing the MEWP it is attached to.Request a Quote