The BoSS PA-lift is the next generation push around scissor lift, replacing the BoSS X3 and BoSS X3X models.
This new machine incorporates all the latest technology, and a host of advanced safety features, including an overhead proximity sensor for head protection. The BoSS PA-lift is simple to operate, and the new sleek chassis design has built-in impact protection to guard against damage to internal finishes.
Machine accessories including a Confined Space Guardrail, for use when operators are working through the grid of a suspended ceiling or in other tight spaces, and Anti-Climb Guards to prevent an operator gaining extra height by climbing on the side toe boards or intermediate guardrails.
- Class leading 3.4m platform height indoors
- Extra wide platform
- Fits through a standard doorway or into a passenger lift
- Easy to manoeuvre via heavy-duty castors with non-marking tyres
- Angle of operation offers maximum versatility
- Swift smooth platform ascent and descent
- State-of-the-art control unit with integrated tilt sensor
- Tilt and overload warning lights, alarm, and interlocks
- Warning lights and alarm on ascent/descent
- Overhead obstruction detection with alarm frequency increase and interlock
- Easy access to single stage emergency descent
- Low battery protection
- Built-in impact protection
- Toolbox with tray mounted on guardrail
- Max. Working Height – 5.40m
- Lift Capacity – 240kg
- Power Source – Battery
- Weight – 370kg
- Travel Width – 0.76m
- Lifting Mechanism – Scissor Lift
- Chassis Type – Push Around