The Armorgard CuttingStation is a unique purpose built work station for cutting lengths of metal such as conduit, cable tray and pipe. Integral Health and Safety features include fire-rated sound deadening foam to reduce noise pollution and PVC screens to contain and protect from sparks. The chop saw is positioned on a rubber mat to reduce vibration, while the innovative design allows the chop saw to be positioned at a safe working height, minimising the risk of accident or injury.
- Rubber mat to provide grip for a chop saw and reduce vibration.
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Sound deadening – fire rated foam minimises noise pollution.
- 110v Power Supply – with internal sockets and light and vapour proof light
- PVC Panels – contain and protect from sparks
- Adjustable – Extending support arms with v section for round materials and a flat surface for other materials.
- Secured 5 lever serial numbered deadlocks
- Secure lockable cabinet beneath workbench area
- Heavy duty swivel wheels
- Chop saw hired seperately
- External (WxDxH) 1360×800×1820
- Internal (WxDxH) Top 1200×800×850 Bottom 1200x770x765
- Colour Charcoal Grey
- Weight (kg) 150.5