Makita 18v Cordless Shark Saw
Makita 18v Cordless Shark Saw operates on lithium-ion batteries that have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Tool-less blade change.
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Voltage18 v
- Max in steel130 mm
- Max in wood255 mm
- Strokes per Minute0- 2900 spm
- Stroke Length28 mm
- Noise sound pressure 85 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 96 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor 2 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard 19.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.6 kg